Our Roaring Raptors!
Congratulations to the following classes
on earning certificates!
- Ms. Hackney's Kindergarten class (7th!)
- Mrs. Laver's Kindergarten class (8th!)
- Ms. Pegram's Kindergarten class (8th!)
- Mrs. Bernasconi's 1st grade class (6th!)
- Mrs. Miller's 1st grade class (6th!)
- Ms. Robinson's 2nd grade class (9th!)
- Ms. Ellenberg's 4th grade class (5th!)
Way to Go Raptors!
What is PBIS?
PBIS stands for Positive Behavior Intervention and Support. PBIS is a process for teaching children appropriate, expected behaviors and providing the supports necessary to sustain that behavior. Expected behaviors are visible in all areas of the school community, including the hallway, restroom, cafeteria, playground, classroom, and bus. PBIS reinforces and recognizes students who are able to model these behaviors and has systems in place to support students who have a difficult time or may present more challenging behaviors.
Bully Free Promise
We, the Rashkis Raptors, promise to:
Recognize that bullying is wrong and hurtful,
Refuse to bully others or let others bully, and
Report bullying to an adult.
We promise to say ‘no’ to bullying,
So Rashkis will be a safe and welcoming place for all!